Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Amendment Policy
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in. In cases of “No-Shows’, the aparthotel shall be entitled to claim full compensation for services ordered.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking accommodation at the aparthotel for the purpose of hosting a party is not allowed. Should management receive a complaint from other residents about noise levels, an immediate fine of R1000.00 will be payable and if not adhered to, security will facilitate the immediate checkout of the noisy party without a refund.
- A damage deposit of R2000.00 is required on arrival. Guests should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
- The guest warrants that he/she is duly authorised to bind his principal as well as each member of his accompanying party to these terms and conditions of residence and failing such authority, he/she agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from his residence as well as the residence of any member of this accompanying party.
- A maximum of 2 visitors per room shall be allowed.
- Rates are quoted per apartment/room, per night or per month in South African Rands, inclusive of VAT.
- Check in time is 15h00. Early arrivals must be cleared with reservations beforehand and are subject to availability.
- Check out time on day of departure is 10h00. The guest undertakes to deliver their key card to reception upon checkout.
- The aparthotel reserves the right to amend rates at any time without notice.
- Any extension of stay will be strictly subject to availability at the time of request. Guests are advised to notify us as early as possible of any intended extension period.
- Guests will be responsible for any losses, damage and breakages to the apartment and the inventory or furnishings, and the cost thereof will be debited from the guest’s credit card or damage deposit.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartments and will be subject to a fine of R1000.00 per occurrence.
- The rental rates include electricity, Smart TV equipped with Showmax Pro, 24-hour security and parking. Please note that there is an additional cleaning cost of R300.00. The cost of any additional services will be charged against the guests’ credit card or deposit (as applicable) unless alternative settlement arrangements are made prior to departure.
- No pets are permitted.
- There are security cameras throughout the building for your own protection.
- The owner, its agents and/or employees are not liable for:
- Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employee;
- The death of or any personal injuries of whatsoever nature sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such death or injuries were sustained by the negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employee and/or the defective functioning of any apparatus.
- All persons entering the premises do so entirely at their own risk.
- Cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Late Departure Fees
- Up to 10:00 hrs: Free
- From 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs: R200.00
- From 12:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs: R400.00
- From 14:00 hrs onwards: 100%
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This site is hosted, controlled, and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the Terms and Conditions, you, and Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd submit to the jurisdiction of the South African Courts.
By agreeing to our T’s & C’s you will receive communication relevant to your booking with us, and from time to time marketing information. We will not share your information with any 3rd parties. You can easily unsubscribe at any time from our communications by clicking on the link in any of the emails sent to you. Alternatively, contact us and we will action this accordingly.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd is a business in the hospitality industry that provide serviced apartments.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of email.
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: HERE
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 70 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton, South Africa.
Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by a private company (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2019/161999/07 and R. Russell (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
Reserved Suites (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address: 70 Melville Road, Illovo, Sandton
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 010-822-7844